- Wrote 164 words (began a new “write every day” challenge)
- Read at least 2 pages of fiction today
- Watched 2 design tutorials (see below)
- Did 2 push-ups and 2 sit-ups for the Tiny Gains Challenge (week 2 day 2)*
- Practiced another language lesson (Spanish, duolingo). I finished basics 1 today. I now know what “Yo como” means. I apparently still do not know how to say “I eat bread.” “Yo como el pan,” maybe? What I’d really like to be able to say is, “I’m going to bed early, tonight. Goodnight!”
- Quit coffee and stayed quit today. :)
I’ll figure out something different for these accountability posts tomorrow. Tonight is done and done. See ya!
*My challenge is to do the sit-ups and push-ups 3 times a week, increasing the number of push-ups and sit-ups by 1 every week.
Both of these design tutorials showed me how simple it is to add a background. There are definitely tricks to making the images blend, but it’s not scary at all to do. The next biggest thing I’ve learned so far is to not be afraid to play around with the images, lighting, colors, etc, to make the composition come together. It’s art.