Accountability, a day late. :)
- Wrote 25 words (scraped them out into Evernote at bedtime to continue the new “write every day” challenge I started Saturday)
- Read at least 2 pages of fiction today
- Daily learning: 1 Spanish lesson
- Did not drink coffee or any other caffeinated beverage!
- Watched a lot of TV (too much really): Galavant (which I adore, bought at Amazon), The Mysteries of Laura (on Netflix, first episode, not bad, will definitely watch more), Parks and Recreation (on Netflix, much funnier than I imagined and I like it a lot more than I thought I would), State Fair (an old 1945 movie musical). I like TV, but I want to watch LESS in 2016!
My caffeine headache returned with a vengeance yesterday afternoon, although the morning was okay.
My ankle is very sore in several places still and still swollen, but it is definitely healing. The stairs are still a problem, but only when I’m going down. I’m going to try driving today, so we’ll see how I do with that.
I wish I was doing more, but I think I’ll get back there soon. I’m starting to feel like this is me recharging for another run at a period of high productivity. :)