I’m impulsive, and I admit, I’m writing this post on impulse. However, I think I’ve come up with a good idea and I want to write it down before I forget it.
I’d like to make this blog my 2016 accountability partner.
Posts will be lists, because I like lists and they’re much easier to maintain when things get busy or I get tired.
Here are some of the things I want to be accountable for:
- words written
- tiny gains challenge progress: push ups and sit ups (because my core has been cored by my sedentary lifestyle over the last two years!)
- fiction reading mini-habit of 2 pages a day
- editing mini-habit of one chapter a day (just a quick read for typos, etc)
- cover design challenge (not started yet, but will soon)
- other possible challenges
I’m excited to get started with this. I think I’ll start right away and make my first post tonight. Look for “Accountability Check-in: 1/9 Saturday” later. :)